TeraSteel metal halls
The products forming a metal hall are:
- Thin-walled cold-formed profiles type C, Sigma, Z and U with thickness between 1 and 4 mm;
- Joining points made of thick metal sheet (6-25 mm) machined and protected by a zinc layer;
- Fitting parts made of metric bolts of size 8 to 30 mm, protected by a zinc layer;
- The building envelope, which can be made of constructive systems such as foam insulation boards, steel decks or structural cases;
- Concealing accessories for joining between envelope elements, made of pre-painted zinc coated sheet with thickness between 4 and 6 mm
- Related products: PVC or Aluminium joinery, industrial sectional doors (any size and configuration), smoke and heat exhaust ventilation systems, polycarbonate skylights, curtain walls etc
The main advantages of TeraSteel metal structure are its ability to last over time, corrosion proof protection and fast installation.
Our halls are a modular product, durable, easy to assemble, easy to relocate, adaptable to a wide range of needs and requirements. Below you can find the offers for the manufacturing of standard halls proposed by TeraSteel’s design department.